To all who see this, beware of a so-called martial artist in the Wake Forest, NC area who claims to teach realistic self-defense! He may even claim to teach you self-defense as it applies to the use of force under North Carolina laws! If you are a survivor of domestic violence, rape or PTSD, be extra cautious. This person has absolutely no training in these areas and will likely cause you more harm than good! This person’s true martial arts credentials have been uncovered and found to be false in most cases. Call us at 919-488-0343 for more details…
& Healing Center
For survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, PTSD and for the people who love them.
See more photos and videos in our GALLERY!
Plus, check out the latest blog posts in our ARTICLES section.
Why? Because it works, is simple and ANYONE can do it!
Your personal health and safety is our concern and NOT teaching formal martial arts or sport related martial arts!!! We are not your typical school and as such are not caught up in teaching an art for its traditional or sport benefits. We are sincerely concerned about your well being, fitness and personal safety!
You will not find another school like ours anywhere in this area. We provide 100% real-world self-defense training, focused on the ability to defend yourself under realistic conditions – not scripted classroom scenarios!
- Intention-Based Defense System™
- Scientifically Developed & Tested
- Dynamic, Non-Cooperative Scenario Based Training
- Individualized & group instruction
- Size & Strength Are Not a Factor
- Guided by natural human responses
- Lawful – Legal Use of Force
- Survivor Sensitivity Trained Staff & Instructors
- Programs Specifically Developed for Survivors of Rape, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence and PTSD
Gendai Martial Arts is ideal for civilians, military personnel, law enforcement officers, corrections officers, security staff, and bail bondsmen
We invite you to join us if…
- You are looking to learn REALISTIC self-defense that actually works
- You want to learn the art of karate or karate principles & techniques that actually work in the streets?
- You want to learn the art of Ju Jitsu (Jiu Jitsu) or Ju Jitsu (Jiu Jitsu) for practical application.
- You took up the study of a martial art expecting to learn to defend yourself under realistic conditions, but got caught up in too many traditions and strict, formals ways of doing things
- You are healing from trauma associated with surviving sexual assault, rape, domestic violence and are concerned about a school’s ability to understand and truly help
- You are looking for increased self-empowerment
- You are dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- increased self-esteem and assertiveness
- greater confidence in one-on-one as well as group situations
- improved leadership skills
- improved ability to communicate clearly and directly
- increased problem solving skills
- increased focus and effectiveness at work
- the ability to remain calm and use clear headed thinking during stress or crisis
- survivor healing and empowerment
PLUS, it’s a great workout to boot!
We offer both evening and daytime classes. Check out our list of programs or call us at 919-488-0343 to find out more and schedule a personal interview.